Now in its seventh year, the Devex Career Forum will offer global development professionals the opportunity to network with recruiters from 60 of the world’s leading development agencies, as well as gain practical advice for their personal career development. This year we will have additional breakout sessions on everything from strategies for managing a successful consulting career, to how to make the most out of your Devex Career Account.
- Network one-on-one with representatives from major development organizations
- Find out what knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be competitive for opportunities within these organizations
- Learn about and/or apply to many different positions all in one place at one time
- Get practical professional development advice by participating in breakout sessions and panel discussions throughout the day
You must apply to attend the Devex International Development Career Forum in Washington, D.C. We look at the following criteria when accepting participants:
- Mid- to senior- career level
- 7+ years of experience working in international development
- Technical expertise
- Managerial background
- Project management skills
- Advanced degrees in relevant fields of study
- Experience working on projects funded by donors like USAID, DfID, EC, AusAID, and the United Nations.
- Friday, March 20th, 2015
- 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Washington, D.C. (Exact location provided upon acceptance)