When it comes to global development recruitment, the hiring process can often be complicated and highly competitive. Add a global pandemic into the mix and it’s no surprise that many professionals are looking for advice and guidance on how to approach their job search and applications.
Whether you’re brand new to the sector, looking to make a midcareer move, or are interested in transitioning to consulting work, our Job Search Toolkit aims to provide you with timely advice on how to find and apply for your next opportunity.
In our toolkit you’ll find advice from leading global development recruiters across three digital events.
- Advice on how to write a stand-out CV and cover letter.
- How to emphasize your relevant skills, experience and career goals.
- Insights into what recruiters are really looking for in your applications.
- How to market your skills and experience for consulting gigs.
- What skills and expertise are in-demand.
- How to network successfully from afar.
Is there more career topics you'd like us to cover? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at c[email protected]