As part of our five-part series on Writing for Development
, we're hosting a webinar featuring Devex careers and recruitment expert, Kate Warren, and experienced global development writer and communicator, Paul VanDeCarr, for insights on how to improve your writing skills across a diverse range of assets used in development work.
During this event we will cover:
- Why writing well is key to your success within global development.
- The essential ingredients of a winning funding proposal, and some common pitfalls.
- Storytelling as a method for illustrating the human impact of your work and enlisting support for it.
- How to persuade audiences through speeches and opinion pieces.
- Best practices for reporting your work to donors, community groups, and others.
There will also be time at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to share them during the event or in advance by submitting them to Kate at email@example.com