With conferences and events going virtual as a result of the pandemic, networking has also moved online. While some professionals might be relieved to avoid traditional in-person networking interactions, making new connections and building relationships virtually can be daunting, especially for those new to the sector.
Whether you want to learn what it’s like to work for a specific organization or are looking to find out about consulting opportunities in the sector, learn how to make networking work for you.
During this conversation, you will learn:
- The importance of networking in learning about the sector and opportunities of interest.
- How to approach networking in a way that makes it a less daunting task.
- Why networking should be a two-way street.
- The do’s and don’ts of networking from afar.
- Tips for junior professionals and career transitioners for making new connections.
There will also be time during the event to answer any questions. Share them live during the discussion or in advance by submitting them to the speakers at [email protected].