Managing a global development job search can be stressful at the best of times. Trying to find a new job amid a pandemic, layoffs, travel bans, and economic uncertainty makes this moment a challenging time to seek out new opportunities.
Whether you are a recent graduate, a recalled Peace Corps volunteer, or a seasoned professional looking for your next role, join Devex for a special online event to help plot out your job search during COVID-19.
Devex’s resident career expert Kate Warren and career management coach and adviser Anne Steen will discuss:
- Strategies to manage an effective job search
- Tips for remote networking
- Standing out to prospective employers
- How COVID-19 is impacting hiring demands globally
- The “future of work,” including how jobs are changing and opportunities in the development sector
There will also be time at the end of the event to answer any questions. Share them during the event or in advance by submitting them to Kate at [email protected]