When it comes to global development recruitment, the hiring process is often complicated and very competitive. On top of that, many professionals are unaware of the different norms and expectations involved in global development applications.
Recruiters receive hundreds — sometimes thousands — of applications for positions. So how can you stand out and make an all-important first impression?
Following the launch of our recruiter-approved CV templates
, we’ll be hosting a CV and Cover Letter Masterclass to offer even more in-depth advice on how to make the best use of our CV templates and how to maximize your skills and experience to create a stand-out application.
Whether you’re brand new to the sector, considering a mid-career move, or with several years of experience under your belt, this event will help you to understand the nuances of writing a global development CV and cover letter. During this event we will cover:
- The key elements of a global development CV and cover letter, including recommended length and format.
- How to make the best use of our recruiter-approved CV templates.
- What recruiters are really looking for in CVs.
- How to highlight your most relevant skills, experience, and career goals.
- Tips for including development-specific keywords.