After July’s historic deal on the European Union’s 2021-2027 budget, attention now shifts to how to spend the €70.8 billion allocated to the Neighbourhood, Development and International Cooperation Instrument. With the European Development Fund brought into the bloc’s main budget and an array of previous funding instruments now under one roof, there is a brand new architecture to get to know.
During this event, we will ask:
You will hear from:
- How will the European Commission achieve greater flexibility?
- How will it allocate its new budget guarantees?
- What will the new country programs look like?
- Koen Doens, director-general, DEVCO.
- Vince Chadwick, Brussels correspondent, Devex.
The speakers are keen to take audience questions. We invite you to submit them in advance to [email protected]