In an exclusive event for Devex’s Career Account members, Yvette Herrera-Greer, a senior recruiter with PATH, will discuss the organization’s current hiring priorities and share advice for professionals interested in a global health career.
Herrera-Greer finds talent for PATH’s global health programs division, focusing primarily on roles located in the U.S. From global directors to technical advisers, she supports recruitment for numerous departments, including those in data and digital, reproductive health, malaria and neglected tropical diseases, and maternal-child health and nutrition.
During this event we will cover:
- PATH’s priorities for the year ahead and what they mean for hiring across the organization’s U.S. team.
- What technical and soft skills are in demand.
- Where there may be opportunities for career transitioners.
- Tips to make your resume stand out to recruiters.
- How to connect with PATH’s recruitment team and more about working with the organization.