In the COVID-19 response, civil society organizations are proving their worth now more than ever. Their active participation will be critical in building back better, whether by driving community action, grounding policy responses, or holding power to account. So how can public and private funders be most helpful in supporting civil society organizations?
Join Devex for a conversation with leaders who have found ways to prioritize funding for civil society to hear what challenges they have encountered, what lessons they are learning, and what effective support looks like.
You’ll hear from:
- Catherine Cheney, senior reporter, Devex
- Dana Hovig, program director, Global Development and Population, Hewlett Foundation
- Cornelieke Keizer, senior policy officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Netherlands
- Chung-Wha Hong, executive director, Grassroots International
- Hamzat Lawal, chief executive, Connected Development
The panel will also take audience questions. We invite you to share them during the event or in advance by submitting to [email protected].