Whether you’re a soon-to-be graduate or someone looking to transition away from the private sector, breaking into global development can be difficult. But in a post-COVID-19 world that continues to evolve, it may be more difficult than ever to know where you might fit in.
If you are wondering how to make yourself stand out at the starting gate and equip yourself with the skills you need to move forward, Devex is hosting a digital event featuring insights from Nick Martin, an experienced educator and social entrepreneur in the global development space, and Kate Warren, Devex’s executive vice president and in-house talent and recruitment guru. The two will discuss different strategies you can use to successfully embark on a career in global development.
During this conversation, you will learn:
- What has changed for aspiring development professionals since COVID-19.
- How to gain the right kinds of experience that recruiters value.
- How to best leverage transferable skills and experience.
- Networking tips for connecting with the right people.
- What makes for an optimal global development CV.
- Answers to your specific questions and much more.