Consulting has its perks: a flexible working schedule, the ability to focus on causes or regions you are passionate about, and the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and donors. But it can be challenging as well, particularly when you are just starting out.
Following up on a recent discussion
we held for global development professionals considering a career in consulting, Devex is hosting a digital event featuring insights from Roberto Amorosino, a career coach and former senior human resources specialist at the World Bank Group. From CV writing and networking to negotiating rates and landing contracts, we’ll uncover proven strategies for an effective consulting career.
During this conversation, you will learn:
- How to share your skills and experience impressively.
- The do’s and don’ts of consulting CVs.
- How to identify the right networking opportunities.
- Where to find leads for top consulting jobs.
- Tips for negotiating fair rates.